Connect Lasergraph DSP
First make sure you are using a Lasergraph DSP, which has the newest system software (min 2014) from Laseranimation Sollinger.
- 1.Start Depence and boot the DSP.
- 2.Start the LGRemote Software and connect to your DSP.
- 3.Type "setup" into the command line to show the setup window.
- 4.Click on "Visualization".
- 5.Select "Depence V3D" like software.
- 6.The checkbox below will activate the laser output.
- 7.You can set the Laser Source Output Index within the edit box to which the DSP will send data. This is comparable to the Realizzer Laser Source Number.