Ordered and organized fixture selection groups are essential for show programming. A Selection Group stores a list of fixtures and the order of how they were selected. Using these groups you always have quick access to all your fixture combinations.
- 1.Select your Fixtures within the Project View, Cad-View, or Schematic View.
- 2.Navigate to the Selection Groups Window.
- 3.Click on Group Selected.
- Select your Fixtures within the Project View
- Drop the fixtures with the drop icon into the selection group view.
Selection Groups are also organized in a tree structure, where you can create folders and change the level by drag & drop.