Automatic Light Control (ALC)
Depence has an Automatic Light Control function especially for water show programming, which can significantly reduce programming time. When pumps are combined with lights within an aggegate or a connected unit, Depence can automatically synchronise the lights to the water effects.
In the following example, a water wave was applied to a series of pumps. In the sequence, the dimmer channel of all lamps is now set to 100% in the track intensity. The Colormix channel then changes the colours during the sequence.
In order to use the ALC function, the property ALC Enabled is set to True in the settings of the scene in which the dimmer is set to 100%. The activated ALC function is marked with a yellow box at the scene.
Further settings can be made in the Settings window.
- ALC Enabled - Switches the ALC function on or off.
- ALC In-Delay Time - Delays the switching on of the light to the switching on of the pump
- ALC In-Fade Time - Fade-in time of the light.
- ALC Out-Delay Time - Delays the switching off of the light after the pump has been switched off.
- ALC Out-Fade Time - Fade out time of the light.